Product / Quotient of a number
The source code for program that can find Product / Quotient of two numbers is given below, copy it in note pad and save it as ".cpp". Then use suitable compiler to compile it.
* Copyright 2011 techstream.org < techstream.org[at]gmail.com >
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
#include //to use clear screen function
int a,b,ans; //two intiger variable required if second method is used
cout<<"Enter First Number";
cout<<"Enter Second Number";
ans=a*b; //use "/" to find Quotient
cout<<"Product is:"<‹ans; // second method [cout<<"Product is:"<‹a*b] use "/" to find Quotient