Remainder of a number
The source code for program that can find remainder after dividing two numbers is given below, copy it in note pad and save it as ".cpp". Then use suitable compiler to compile it.
* Copyright 2011 techstream.org < techstream.org[at]gmail.com >
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
#include //to use clear screen function
int a,b,remainder ; //two intiger variable required if second method is used
cout<<"Enter First Number";
cout<<"Enter Second Number";
remainder=a%b; //not required if second method used
cout<<"Remainder is:"<‹remainder; // second method --cout<<"Product is:"<‹a%b;