The source code for program that can check if a numbers Palindrome is given below, copy it in note pad and save it as ".cpp". Then use suitable compiler to compile it.
* Copyright 2011 techstream.org < techstream.org[at]gmail.com >
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
#include // to use clrscr and getch
clrscr(); //clears the screen
//three string two to store the initial and the other to store the final combined string
int i,j, k; //three loop vairables
//get the string from the user
cout<<"\nenter first string: ";
cout<<"enter second string: ";
// Combining the string
str3[k+1]='\0'; //add null to the end of the third string to avoid errors
cout<<"catenated string is: "<