Sum / Difference of numbers
The source code for program that can find sum / Difference of two numbers is given below, copy it in note pad and save it as ".cpp".Then use suitable compiler to compile it.
* Copyright 2011 techstream.org < techstream.org[at]gmail.com >
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
# include //to use clear screen function
int a,b,ans; //two intiger variable required if second method is used
cout<<"Enter First Number";
cout<<"Enter Second Number";
ans=a+b; //use "-" to find Difference
cout<<"Product is:"<‹ans; // second method [cout<<"Product is:"<‹a+b; ] use "-" to find Difference